Well, it’s that time of year again – the Nassau Literary Review is open for submissions! We invite all Princeton students to submit their writing and artwork for our Spring 2013 issue.
If you want to get a feel for the sort of pieces we’ve accepted in the past, you can check out our past several issues in PDF form. You’ll also want to take a look at our submission guidelines, which we’ll summarize here for your convenience:
SUBMISSION GUIDELINES: Send your work to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Submission: Category [Prose, Poetry, or Artwork]“ as the subject.
The submission guidelines for work submitted to the Nassau Literary Review are detailed below for prose, poetry, and art.
Prose and Poetry:
• Submit your work as a word document and not in the body of an email.
• The document should be titled as follows: “LastName_Genre_Title” for poetry and “LastName_Genre_Title_WordCount” for fiction.
• Do not put your name anywhere within the document itself: this is because we have a blind selection policy.
• Try to keep it under 25 pages.
• We accept plays, screenplays and translations.
• The resolution of the image submitted should be above 600 pixels for a one-page spread.
The deadline for submissions is NOVEMBER 7 AT 11:59PM, so don’t miss out!